100% Absolute Guaranteed Satisfaction
Since 1990, Penn Mobile Lube & Wash has been servicing Northeastern, PA with professional exterior maintenance and pressure washing services. We are a fully insured pressure washing, concrete cleaning, truck washing, and exterior maintenance. Our experienced team of power washing specialists provides superior exterior cleaning services that truly make a difference. We are proud to offer our mobile pressure washing services for clients throughout the area, and guarantee that you’ll get top quality results. With our equipment and skill level, we are able to get out even the toughest stains, whether it’s from the side of a building, a sidewalk, brick wall, or vehicle.
Quality service is our guarantee, as well as complete satisfaction with your exterior surfaces. We pride ourselves on providing the best exterior cleaning service around, and when you choose us for the job, you’ll see why. With a great deal of experience under our belts, we go above and beyond to thoroughly clean every inch of your vehicle, home or building. Give us a call for a quote on our pressure washing services.
Our Company’s 30 years of experience, expert knowledge, & custom designed equipment, will ensure that every job we do, will be done with the closest attention to your property’s specific needs.
With pressure washing companies popping up in everywhere, what makes us different? Besides decades of experience, our techniques are proven to be safe for washing your home or business. There is no guesswork with our pressure washing services! Our team can wash your home or business in an efficient, low-pressure manner, leaving you with a spotless home without the risk of damage.
take a look at
This leaves you with one less thing to worry about, so whether you’re a business owner or homeowner, choose our extensive service to give. Call today to ask us about our maintenance packages!
There are many benefits to sealcoating the asphalt to your driveway or parking lot. Think of sealcoating more of as a preventative maintenance for your driveway or parking lot, similar to how you paint your home to keep the weather from deteriorating the wood. When should you sealcoat? If you’ve recently had your asphalt parking lot paved, after about 90 days the surface will have cured and it will be time to sealcoat to protect your investment. Over time asphalt will fade to a dull gray color due to its exposure to the elements. Sealcoating is designed to act as a shield to protect and preserve the asphalt binder in the pavement thus locking in or sealing in the redeeming properties of asphalt.
- Preserves your Asphalt
- Seals the small cracks that can turn into large cracks.
- It helps protect the asphalt from the sun as well as the harmful effects of chemical spills such as oil and gasoline, both which are all too common on a driveway or parking lot
- Acts as a waterproofing agent, minimizing the rate at which water enters the asphalt. Sealcoating asphalt prevents the seepage of water and moisture from rain and snow, thus preventing damage from freeze thaw cycles which is a common reason your driveway or parking lot begins forming cracks or even worse, alligator cracks. The intrusion of moisture into asphalt accelerates its deterioration and is strongly related to asphalt distress.
- Fills surface voids, which reduces exposure to oxygen and UV rays and reduces the depth to which oil or gas can penetrate the asphalt.
- The hotter the sealcoating on the asphalt gets, the more pliable it becomes, which helps it to withstand traffic without cracking.
- The dark black color of newly applied sealcoat improves the appearance of new and old asphalt, making your driveway or parking lot look near brand new.
- Sealcoat that is applied correctly makes your asphalt driveway look cleaner because rain washes dirt and debris easily away from the smooth, non-porous surface.
- Sealcoating leaves a smooth, clean surface ideal for sweeping, which lowers cleaning costs for a driveway
- Gives your entrance a fresh and new look, similar to painting your home or business.
- Sealcoating provides an attractive black surface that is ideal for painting lines and other markers on parking lots.
- Sealcoating costs pennies per square foot compared to the dollars needed to repair or replace damaged asphalt.
Soft washing uses a combination of biodegradable mildewcides, algaecides, soaps and other surfactants, and low-pressure pumps to clean and rinse without damaging the surface. The water-based, biodegradable chemicals break down dirt and grime, get rid of bug nests and webs, and kill micro-organisms that have developed on your roof. The bacteria Living on your roof is known as Gloeocapsa magma more commonly referred to as blue or green algae. Gloeocapsa magma creates a living habitat on your roof. Soft Washing treats this infestation and can prevent regrowth for up to 3 years. SoftWashing leaves surfaces clean and sterilized.
Soft washing uses chemicals and low pressure water pumps to remove stains and eradicate fungal infestations without loosening or damaging shingles or roof tiles. The results of roof cleaning should last 2 to 3 years
Soft washing cleans and disinfects without the risk of damage that exists with pressure washing. We recommend softwashing your property's exterior annually as preventative maintenance.
When cleaning pavers it is important to stay away from pressure washing.
SoftWashing is gently sprayed on allowing dropping into the joints around pavers killing mold and mildew and allowing sand that has been pinned down by mold to restore itself between pavers.
This method is especially best on sealed pavers and offers an extra layer of protection.
This is by far the safest and most practical way to clean pavers as sand is not blown from between pavers and seal is protected.
Screens are not pressured from joint areas requiring unnecessary repair.
This method has over twenty proven years in the industry and is the safest method to clean pool screens.
- Alternative to power washing
Pressure Washing can cause serious damage to a roof or other surface. Pressure washing creates erosion and strips away materials that may have been loosened by decomposition or aging. It can even void your roofing warranty if done incorrectly Soft Washing is approved by shingles manufactures and is recommended by insurance companies.
- It actually treats the infestation
Your house isn't just dirty – it's infected. Typical power washing merely removes the outer layer of this growth and doesn't fix the root of the issue, leaving your surface susceptible again not long after power washing is completed.
- No damage from pressure
Improperly trained or inexperienced pressure washers can cause serious damage to a roof or other surfaces, particularly if it's older to begin with.
- More eco-friendly cleaning method
- Uses less water than traditional Power Washing - Power washers utilize from 3 to 8 gallons of water per minute (gpm). In one hour of cleaning a pressure washer can use from 180 gallons upwards to 480 gallons of water. Alternatively, soft washing just applies approximately 60 gallons of cleaning solution, which is comprised of about 40 gallons of water.
- Soft Wash Chemicals are Safe
Biodegradable - Breakdown into carbon and water within 20 days of their I ntroduction into the environment.
Water -Based - Contain no solvents or phosphates.
Low VOCs- Conform to the Air Quality Management Standards.
Non-Hazardours - Ship non-hazardous and require no special handling or storage precautions.
Fossil Fuel Free - Follow the philosophy of leaving a minimal carbon foot print - using as little fossil fuel based energy as possible.
- It Lasts Longer!
The cleaning solution is so powerful that it lasts 4 – 6 times longer than power washing, making it more viable for the environment and your wallet.